How can I build my Client base?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

I am new too! Not in your area though, I am in the north east! I am just getting used to the site it was confusing at first!!!!!!!! x

this is a good idea Helen!! xx

I've just registered today and thought i'd say hi and i also need to know if anyone can help me?

I am trying to find a good home learn nail course and whilst I was looking i came accross the following information. I came accross company called Broadway Nailz, located in Dorset, and an ad how to do nails in 30 days, basically it is 5 cd/dvd's telling you all the tricks of the trade and how to actually put on full sets of nails gel, acrylic etc with out them lifting, going green etc. I wanted to know if anyone has heard of this and if so if they think it is any good or not?

Hiya Welcome to the site. I am mobile and have been for 10 years now, I started off renting a room in a hair salon to get some regular clients in and to help spread the word i was around. After a couple of years of that i offered a mobile service aswell and slowly word got a round again and my clients were happy for me to go to the house as it saved smudged nails!!!! Most off my work comes from reccomendation and word of mouth i started off by putting an add in local paper this only got me one client but never the less it was one more than i had and she has stayed with throughout i have since got another 4 clients off her so it was worth it i regulaly do a leaflet drop in local businesses bridal shops hairdressers wherever they let me leave them really even the chippy!! I also offer the same treatments as you but i do wedding make-up waxing and spray tanning aswell. At first to get people in i did a half price day on a monday and i also offered students a discount it took me at least 2 years to build up a decent clientell that would pay the bills i am now so busy 6 days a week i also work evenings if clients wish and on sundays for special occasions but i up the price! remember when you get someone always make the next appointment before you leave. You could tell them you do gift vouchers makes a nice gift and bags you a new client.I find im turning people away now im so busy and im looking into getting my own salon. So dont give up There are some free sites on the internet you can advertise your business aswell.x x

Hiyah
I have pm'd you with a few ideas
Hope it helps :)

Welcome to the site

Latest posts

Back