How can I get my hair colour fixed? Please help! Photos included

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosenkreuz

Reaction score
Went to the hair salon yesterday to get ombre hair. My hair is naturally dark brown, never had it dyed before. I wanted to get the bottom part just a few shades lighter, so a light brown. She only had enough time to bleach my hair so now I have to go back in tomorrow to get it coloured.

However, I was having a look at my hair and noticed that it's uneven. It was even one of the first things my sister said when she saw it! Is it possible to make it even without bleaching the rest of it higher? I'm happy with the way that it is and just that uneven part, would love to get it to match the rest of my hair!

See photos below:

back2.jpg

Really obvious when it's tied up:
back1.jpg

The part that is higher:
side1.jpg

Other side:
side2.jpg

Also, what should I do about my bangs?
front1-.jpg

front2-.jpg

front3-.jpg

hair-.jpg

Should they be bleached as well? She mentioned that if I wanted to, could get that done but I'm unsure. Used to have a side fringe but now I just have it parted this way.

Would appreciate any help! I just want my hair to look good!

TIA! xo

She will need to bleach it a little higher to even it out, I'm shocked she didn't have time to tone it and only done half a job! I wouldn't let a client leave like that! X

That doesn't look like ombré to me.

She should have used 2-3 colours and blended them to get a gradient effect down the hair shaft.

Personally, I'd go somewhere else.

I think she did put toner but only a toner shampoo. I went back yesterday and was feeling doubtful but she managed to fix it up well. I wanted a gradual ombre so that's why she bleached up to that length first.

She then applied a colour a few shades lighter than my natural colour and applied it on higher sections first, let it sit longer and then brushed it down to the ends - let that sit and washed it out.

I used this photo for reference and it very much turned out like this: Really happy!
tumblr_m2hynjRAGy1qcs5ms.png

Thanks for help anyway guys! x

That's a lot nicer than I was expecting the end result to be, I'd never do half a job especially with colour changes but glad it all worked out for you xx looks nice :)

Latest posts

Back