How Can I Negotiate a Deal on Collin Skin Care Range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junejuno

Reaction score
I want to arrange a facials start up pack with Collin Paris (formally G M Collin) and wondered what others had managed to agree. They really want to sell me the starter salon pack at £1,081 with a compulsory purchase of the retail pack at a further £1,081 six months later.

I saw a post earlier where they offer a £500 pack where you can return any unused products if you wish after six months, but I haven't been offered that.

What have others managed to negotiate with Collin?

What other products have you used in place of Collin if you found their starter packs too expensive at this time?

Last edited:
Have you told them your not willing to pay that? Or that you havnt got money to at the minute?

Negotiations just the art of persistance. At the minute though its a tricky one, you need products and there desperate for sales to keep heads above water like all of us.

Ask your rep direct that you would prefer £500 now of a starter kit with further investment in 6 months in they help you recover your investment, by writing a press release for the papers and helping with an open evening etc.

Theres loads of angles you can go in with. But only you know what you need and can afford and its then a battle of wills with the rep.

If shes desperate for business she may help. If shes not she wont, but at this point I would walk away and find another company that will!

Over the next few years you need companies that will help you and vice versa, not just sell you products then jump ship like drowning rats! They need you to be a success too!

Kate

Latest posts

Back