How come its getting on the floor!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlottie

Reaction score
Hi again!

Ive had many of spray tans done at my house on me whilst i was in the tent and the woman never got any on the floor outside of the tent! i just done the course and sprayed my mum with maximist 5008 and once finished i see the tanning solution on the floor (like a light layer) what am i doing wrong? i need to master this because i have carpet in my flat unfortunately ( ill be doing it in the bathrrom with the tent but u need to stand back which means ill kinda be in my carpeted hallway :( ) could anyone give me some advice on what i might be doing wrong or why its going on the floor outside of the tent? !
thanks !

Hi,

It might be overspray from your gun being turned up too high, turn it right until its tightened fully and then turn it left in quarter turns until you get enough spray. My gun is turned about half a turn and I dont get any on my cream carpet!

hope this helps
Fran :)

Hi,

It might be overspray from your gun being turned up too high, turn it right until its tightened fully and then turn it left in quarter turns until you get enough spray. My gun is turned about half a turn and I dont get any on my cream carpet!

hope this helps
Fran :)

I agree with fran. But you say you have stand back, you only need to spray roughly 4-6 inches away from the body so it may be that you are standing too far away so overspray is settling on the floor between you and the tent?

xx:hug:xx

The equipment is perfecto ! it me thats the doopy one ! hehe ! just done another tan stood closer and no problem! thanks for the replys !

get your self an extractor fan saves lot of hassel especially if you were in someone elses house lol:)

Latest posts

Back