how do I acquire a clientele?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pippy

Reaction score
so I am looking at qualifying withing a few months (2 tops apparently). I have done my level1,2 and have had a hair extensions qual. to add to it. the question is where to go from here. how do I start to acquire a clientele?, where do I market my services with so many option available. my plans are to work pt in a salon and pt mobile, while finishing my level3. however, where I am located hairdressers are saturating the market, so my thoughts are what would make someone pick me above the rest. any ideas, help or stories of how you started off would be great.
p.s. the option of taking clients from the salon i work in is a no go cause to me that's a bit unethical and the clients of the stylist's i work with are very happy with their services already:-D
thanks in advance really appreciate it:-x

Hi,

You need to find your own clientel and build that up, the best way as I have seen is to get a good website! I have had 2 of my businesses through this company and have too many business calls I can obtain myself! www.atopc.com. Really good website designer, good price, can pay more to be no. 1 on google too :) xx

Latest posts

Back