how do you airbrush your own nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiler13334

#Nailartistic_me
Reaction score
Hi All

l have said in previous posts that l need to get out more. lol this proves it, l think.

l never use the oval shaped sticky bit in the middle of the creative nail form, then one day l wanted airbrushed french on my nails and couldn't get my head around using the stencil..............so l had a light bulb moment above my head and used the oval shaped sticky bit - gently curved it and placed it where needed stuck them at the sides and afterwards it worked a treat.

What other great ways are there for doing your own - for some reason l work my airbrush better with my non writing hand wierd!!!

first hand with color and designs - great next hand haven't got a clue- holding a stencil you will muck up your good hand?

The answer is probably simple so help make it simple for me x

There have been various methods discussed. I know Gina Wallace recommends two magnets on a metal plate to hold the stencil in a curve and then place your finger underneath. I could never get this one to work as I couldnt find strong enough magnets. I use "helping hands" which I got from a local hardware store - I know Melle used to sell them www.allthingsnails.co.uk.

It is a little gadget with two crocodile clips that hold the stencil and you place your finger underneath and voila.

I use "helping hands" which I got from a local hardware store - I know Melle used to sell them www.allthingsnails.co.uk.

It is a little gadget with two crocodile clips that hold the stencil and you place your finger underneath and voila.[/QUOTE]

I aggree,

Got mine from Melle, I think it was about £4.99 and works a treat, makes airbrushing your own nails so easy.

Aylin

Latest posts

Back