How do you decide on a nail system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connoisseur

Reaction score
Another question from a novice.

Creative, EZ flow, IBD; at what point do you decide to go with a specific system? I'm doing a course next week with Herts and Essex BA. Will they use a particular system?

Questions, questions I know; it's the teacher in me!!

Amanda

'geek in training, but I can do ALL things!!' :)

If you look through the articles on here there is one by Sassy Hassy about training and all the different types of training. Not sure what your course will use.

I would suggest you get some try me kits and have a play after you have done your course, then call up the companies you are interested in and ask questions - you will get a feel for their customer service which is important.

Also subscribe to the magazines - Scratch and or Professional Nails as they include a wealth of information.

Check out Shtuff and Links for details.

naturalnails said:
If you look through the articles on here there is one by Sassy Hassy about training and all the different types of training. Not sure what your course will use.

I would suggest you get some try me kits and have a play after you have done your course, then call up the companies you are interested in and ask questions - you will get a feel for their customer service which is important.

Also subscribe to the magazines - Scratch and or Professional Nails as they include a wealth of information.

Check out Shtuff and Links for details.

Thanks. I've just subscribed to Scratch magazine

Latest posts

Back