How do you do a conditioning treatment mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairstylist2010

Reaction score
Hi all,

A lot of my clients are asking for conditioning treatments mobile but I'm finding the inability to properly massage etc lacks the luxurious feel and whilst I know the products are much better for them than what they use, I'm wondering how to give it that 'sparkle'

Hi all,

A lot of my clients are asking for conditioning treatments mobile but I'm finding the inability to properly massage etc lacks the luxurious feel and whilst I know the products are much better for them than what they use, I'm wondering how to give it that 'sparkle'

I do a lot of conditioning treatments at home & mobile. When at home I have a hood dryer ( getting a steamer soon) I wash the hair apply the treatment give a nice head massage wrap in either cling film or a plastic cap & put the client under the heat for about 20 mins. Then I give the head another massage while the hair is cooling down then rinse off. If I'm mobile I do the same I either take my hood dryer if they have no where for my portable hood dryer to stand on. If my client is booked in just for a treatment I take my time & apply with brush & bowl.

Would you massage hair when back downstairs after shampooing rather than say in their bathroom...? As that's what is tend to do. As then they can sit in a chair & relax.

Would you massage hair when back downstairs after shampooing rather than say in their bathroom...? As that's what is tend to do. As then they can sit in a chair & relax.

Yh I apply the treatment once they are sitting back down stairs give the head a nice massage cover with cling film or cap put under heat then once the time is up I take off the covering massage again till hair has cooled then rinse off.

Latest posts

Back