How do you keep your extensions clean?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YummyMummy2014

Reaction score
Am I the only one that's extensions get really gross? How do you keep them clean through the day? It's really just my pointy finger and thumb the others seem to stay pretty clean
Got 2 young babies so I'm preparing food, painting, play doh, playing in the garden etc so it's impossible for them not to get dirty but I'm having to use a sharp implement to get the dirt out when I'm washing my hands!!

Keep them short that helps, but i use a toothbrush to clean under my nails that works a treat. Obviously not the same one i clean my teeth with x

but i use a toothbrush to clean under my nails that works a treat. Obviously not the same one i clean my teeth with x

:green: Love that comment, but yeah exactly what I was going to suggest to you... use a toothbrush.

Keep the toothbrush in a cup of salty water near the sink through the day if you are prepping food etc a lot. Referesh with clean salty water often as you feel it needs Super handy :)

Great tips thanks I'll try the toothbrush!

Latest posts

Back