How do you monitor sales / staff turnover weekly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ann@vipnails

Reaction score
Hi

I do everything manually in salon but really want I break things down see how
Many tans nails waxing in doing weekly and total what staff are turning over individually - what would help me analyse my salon in more depth thanks ann

A simple tick box system?

Draw up a chart and ask each therapist to put a tick in the relevant box when they've performed a treatment. Have a seperate sheet for each therapist and then collate them at the end of each day/week.

Hi

I do everything manually in salon but really want I break things down see how
Many tans nails waxing in doing weekly and total what staff are turning over individually - what would help me analyse my salon in more depth thanks ann

Hi Ann

You can do it manually or you can use salon software with Hive you can drill down on commissions, number of treatments, your best therapist and lots lots more. Our salon community is saving an average of 6 hours a week by using Hive Salon Software. We are running a free 30 day trial at the moment so try it, like it and then decide if you want to use it. No obligations No catch.

Best thing is that our software starts at £2.50 per week, that's 40 pence per hour it's worth a try.

Regards

Kim
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1443735991.988317.jpg

Hi Kim

Sorry to contradict you, but £2.50 per week is definitely not 40 pence per hour.

Vic x

Hi Kim

Sorry to contradict you, but £2.50 per week is definitely not 40 pence per hour.

Vic x

Hi Vic

It is when you work it out this way £2.50 per week devide by 6 hours (time saved) = 41 pence.

Im only here to help.

Kind regards

Kim

Latest posts

Back