How do you transport your wax pot?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cha.

Reaction score
Mobile therapists how do you transport your wax pot? How do u keep it warm? I currently have it in a box and then wedge it on the floor of my car with seat against it. I was wondering what everyone else does? Thanks ☺️

I currently strap my in the front seat. Unfortunately I haven't found anything to keep it warm While traveling.I just have to really plan my waxing appointments so I know it's still warm from previous client. When I arrived Its the first thing I do is plug in and while I'm setting up and doing consultation it's warming up and by the time I'm ready it's usually at a workable temperature. I hope this helps [emoji4]

Hi thanks that's what I usually do. Just plug in straight away. I've seen you can get a plug adaptor to put into car charger but not sure the wattage on it. Must be an easier way to do it mobile. Thanks for your input [emoji5]️

I've seen it too. Think it's 75-100w on eBay . I often think there must be..I plug my hot stones in the car. X

It would make life so much easier. I live 5 miles out from the main town where I stay and where most of my clients are so would be handy to keep my wax pot at right temperature. Def needs more investigating [emoji5]️ x

Latest posts

Back