How do you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donna-louise

Reaction score
How do you paint two colours diagonally on the nails. Do you use polish or nail art pens or both?

thanx
donna-louise

I personally do a 'full nail' polish and then apply another colour on the diagonal, I suppose it all depends on what effect you're trying to create.

For block color I use enamels or Acrylic paints applied with a larger brush...............for deviding block colours I use a striper brush and acrylic paint or enamel................ it depends on the look I want to create..........
HTH

Thanks for that. Would you do the full polsih paler than the diagonal colour?

donna-louise

It depends which colour I want at the cuticle end of the nail.............
HTH

I've only recently got my acrylic paints so I'm yet to try those out properly, looking forward to it though :D just got to find/make the time.

I've always used a contrasting metallic paint as my diagonal colour, only need one coat too as it covers really well, then if I want to add any striping etc I did it with nail-art pens but I also received decent brushes (V-brushes) in my latest order so I'm going to be having fun experimenting with those too, busy.. busy.. busy lol

Latest posts

Back