How does my website look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brervixen

Reaction score
It looks good :) only thing I would say Is have a little bit on your home page about what you do and what em the website is about. So people know what there looking at straight off without trying to find it. Sounds a bit stupid but people are stupid sometimes lol. I always got told to present things in a way as though your talking to aliens :) assume they know nothing about you or anything you do haha. Just an idea. Feel free to ignore me :)

LolliDolli💋

I would make separate sections for the special effects make up and the commercial/beauty makeup.
If the website is to attract clients for the beauty side of makeup, I would change the main image on the first page to reflect this.

Maybe rather than having portfolio you could have three separate pages for your work (special fx, make up, nails), and then just one separate page with all your prices on. I think it would make it a bit more clear and easy to navigate.

I like the logo but I would remove the lines 'make up artist & nail technician' or move them so the the logo text is in line with the menu.
I also personally think that the menu would look better just as clean black text, without the grey boxes.

On the Nails page there are images overlayed on top of the last few lines of text. Apart from that I would suggest making sure that the images throughout the site are all lined up and that the organisation is consistent throughout.

Not so much to do with the site but maybe you would want to change the line: Falsh Lash Application £8 (provide own lashes and get £3 off!)
I was going to say it sounds like down-selling, I also just noticed copying that line here that False is spelt wrong. (My spelling is terrible so I can't talk, but maybe run it all through a spell checker to be sure)

I'm not trying to be critical, just trying to give as much feedback as possible :)

Hi, as soon as I saw your home page picture it put me off. If I was looking for a Nail Technician/Beautician I wouldn't have looked any further. Your work looks great but I wouldn't have the special effect make up pic on the home page :) x

Looks good but I would have a picture or logo at the top instead of a menu... I did look at it from my phone so maybe it's different on a pc

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Latest posts

Back