How long can you make up a PopIt before using it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katieblythe

Reaction score
Can i make them up then just apply liquid to soften the acrylic when im ready to apply them? Sorry this may sound really dim just i am new to this and tryin to learn...

Can i make them up then just apply liquid to soften the acrylic when im ready to apply them? Sorry this may sound really dim just i am new to this and tryin to learn...
The instructions for using PopIts are right here on the site inthe turorils section. You make them as you apply them. You do not make them before but as you go. I suggerst you look at the tutorials. Go to forumd then scroll down to tutorials then nail application.

I have two elderly ladies that demand the wildest nail art I can come up with every two weeks. I use their popits in my spare time to work on the nail art portion of the nails and put a very thin coat on to seal it in place and then keep them in a sealed box before they come in. Then when they come in all I have to do is put in the rest of the Gel/acrylic and put them on the nail. This is a great deal for them because they don't have to sit in the chair as long.

Latest posts

Back