How many repeat customers do you have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ye I think your right! I've been thinking about it for the past 2 month that I should be getting more repeat clients.

I always ask them the next day, how does the tan look? The say it looks great and they love the colour, but I was starting to get a bit worried about what they were thinking after 2/3 days goes by.

Ever since I changed my brand to something pricier with much better quality people are loving it and I've had loads more recommendations because of it.

I really wish I had done this from the start, I feel like I have wasted a lot of my time and I'm a complete idiot!!
What product do you use? Im just learning it atm and im unsure of what brand to use. Ubderstand if you dont want to say x

did it take you long to decide whether to expand or not?
Hello :)
I looked on the Internet for places half heartedly after about 4 years then about a 5.5 years I knew I really wanted to do it.
From viewing the property (and saying yes the very next day) to opening for business was 9-10months!
So nearly a year of that time I actually was expanding!

Oops I realise now that wasn't really your question..
I always knew I wanted to have my own salon (and so expand from a beauty room) from the day I started college x

Hello :)
I looked on the Internet for places half heartedly after about 4 years then about a 5.5 years I knew I really wanted to do it.
From viewing the property (and saying yes the very next day) to opening for business was 9-10months!
So nearly a year of that time I actually was expanding!

fabulous! love hearing peoples stories of how they made major decisions... im bit like that will have something running in my head for ages then just bang make decision and go with it full steam ahead

im looking at starting back in the beauty business, never heard of the nouvatan tan, it looks fab, do they give samples? anyone purchase the tanning machine from them? had one before and sold it 2 years when i gave up :(

im looking at starting back in the beauty business, never heard of the nouvatan tan, it looks fab, do they give samples? anyone purchase the tanning machine from them? had one before and sold it 2 years when i gave up :(
You can buy samples on their website x

You should definitely get back into it! I find I'm in and out in half 20 mins and I've made £16! If I was to recommend a machine, definitely the Maxi Mist TNT. I've never had one issue with it (touch wood). The spray is so fine it lies on the skin so nicely, it's just the best! x

Aw you should try!! brilliant product and have a lot more repeat customers now. Should of made the change a long time ago. Let me know how you get on!! :) x
Hi there, can I ask what solution you were using before the change?

Ye I think your right! I've been thinking about it for the past 2 month that I should be getting more repeat clients.

I always ask them the next day, how does the tan look? The say it looks great and they love the colour, but I was starting to get a bit worried about what they were thinking after 2/3 days goes by.

Ever since I changed my brand to something pricier with much better quality people are loving it and I've had loads more recommendations because of it.

I really wish I had done this from the start, I feel like I have wasted a lot of my time and I'm a complete idiot!!
It sounds like your relatively new. What type of equiptment did you purchase and how much did you spend? I'm in a very rural area where people just don't spray tan and there is zero competition. Id like to start and purchase a kit but I'm unsure which kit and solution I should buy. Thanks!!:)xxxx

Offering a great customer experience is key, obviously the product needs to do it's job too!! Try doing incentives with your existing clients, offering them a discounted tan if they get three friends to use you, make sure you give your existing clients a unique reference for their friends to quote to keep track of how it goes. Try to get an email address from your clients, explain to them that you are running monthly competitions via email. Once you have a few email addresses create a monthly newsletter offering tanning advice, the above mentioned incentives, photo's of clients before tanning and after and also feature any products you may have that would benefit your clients. Video blogging is also a great way to engage with people, use Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to post them out and also remember to hashtag you local area and what you do (ie: #TOWN #Glasgow #Tanning). Hope this helps to not only retain customers, but also grow your business. :)

Latest posts

Back