How much detail required?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A Perfect 10?

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

I'm doing my first Pamper Evening tomorrow night. Offering a hand and arm massage or a file, buff and moisturise each for £5. My question is - do you fill in a consultation card? I think it would be great to get people's details for future marketing etc but how is it normally done?? Or do you use a different format?

Thanks in advance, Kirsty

Hey Geeks,

I'm doing my first Pamper Evening tomorrow night. Offering a hand and arm massage or a file, buff and moisturise each for £5. My question is - do you fill in a consultation card? I think it would be great to get people's details for future marketing etc but how is it normally done?? Or do you use a different format?

Thanks in advance, Kirsty

Hi Kirsty,

I havent actually done a pamper night as yet got one coming up later on in march.

But i would definatly get them to fill in a consultation card as you will be able to send out promotional texts every month or something with special offers.

Also if they come to you again you will know that they come from that pamper evening

hths x

get as many details as you can! email, mobile number, EVERYTHING! Ask them to join your mailing list and they get exclusive offers, discounts and competitions,

I'd Just use an A4 sheet with a table for their details on it, name, address, mobile, email, date of birth, and anything your want. they can fill this in while you get all those treatments done. put a statement on the bottom about using this for promotions by yourself only.

Well... did it! I used the consultation cards which do include that I may use info for marketing and opt out bit..... Thanks for all your help x

Latest posts

Back