How much do you charge for a Rebalance/Infills ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~shelley~

Reaction score
How much do you all charge for /a rebalance/infills?
do you chagre more for p&w than just a natural overlay?
how does your prices compare to your prices for full sets?

thanks everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Natural full set - £34
P/w full set £39

Natural infills £20 (plus £2 per replacement nail)
P/w infills £25 (ditto)

I don't tend to have to do a rebalance as i correct the position of the apex at each infill anyway, gel is so soft to file that it takes no time at all.

I used to use the rule of rebalance = 2/3rd full set price so I was £30 full set and £20 rebalance.
But I am putting my prices up, full sets have gone up £5 but after much deliberation I have decided to keep the same price for rebalances so as my price increase doesnt affect my v. loyal regulars as much. What I have done is drop the 2 free replacement tips I used to include in the rebalance price and I will now charge for each replacement. The majority my regulars look after their nails and it is a very rare occassion that any of need a replacement tip, so the change in pricing will be an incentive for clients who dont look after them.
My new prices are
£35 full set = £20 rebalance = £3.50 replacement nail
£40 full set glitter work = £25 rebalance = £4 replacement nail

I dont have a different price for natural - never been asked for it, the most natural my clients will go is soft white Brisa.
HTH
KxXx

having read your reply Karol I had better rephrase mine I charge £2 per nail if it is infilled and £4 if it's a repair ... this however works out the same as charging £20 plus £2 per replacement nail as stated above. Didn't want peeps to think I only charged £2 for replacement nails!

Ah I see - I will be charging £20 for rebalance and £3.50 (1/10th of a full set) for a replacement tip. I am not planning to discount the rebalance price for breakages.
Am I being mean? what does everyone else do?

nemotail said:
Ah I see - I will be charging £20 for rebalance and £3.50 (1/10th of a full set) for a replacement tip. I am not planning to discount the rebalance price for breakages.
Am I being mean? what does everyone else do?
In effect then you are charging £5.50 for the new nail - the £2 per nail in the infill price plus the £3.50. Does that make sense?

Yep it does - but I considered if a client has a nail which is broken but still with gel on the nail plate which I have to remove to replace the tip - not a huge amount of work I know but ........ (now regretting printing all those new price lists!!!)

I would be really interested to hear how other geeks charge?

Also do you charge for a new nail if tip underneath is cracked and splits while you are filing for rebalance (hope I have explained that enough) I wouldnt charge the client but just wondered what you would do?

hi ya

i charge...........

£35 new set french
£20 infills...............i dont charge if there is 1 repair....if more than 1 i prob charge£25

i need to put my prices up though to £25... may do this end of july........most peeps used to come every 2 weeks with trashed nails (with bio).....now (with brisa/akzentz)they are going 3/4 weeks and most coming with ok nails not much work.

single repairs outside of the appointment are £3.50

hth ambxxx

~shelley~ said:
How much do you all charge for /a rebalance/infills?
do you chagre more for p&w than just a natural overlay?
how does your prices compare to your prices for full sets?

thanks everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

for manitenance p&w £27, 1 col £24, design £30
plus an additional charge of £1 per nail during maintenance for any nail that has been lost or will need extending

yep i charge more for p&w than a nno my full set price for p&w is £50 where as 1 col nno is £40

id say my price for maintenance is just over half than for a full set

i wonder if i dont charge enough for repairs etc... during maintenance.... i also only charge £3 for repairs inbetween maintenance appts.... i guess based on my full set prices this really should go up!

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back