How much do you charge for Nexgen nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misscarlyjay

Reaction score
What's everyone's prices. I've done my local research but I'm starting as low as poss and want to know people's charges?

Thank you :)

You can't set yourself up to fail. Have you calculated your cost per application? It's easy to do, most professional products will have it broken down. Then use a spreadsheet (I found this to be the easiest) you can input the price of your disposables, wipes, alcohol, towels (laundry cost), etc... This gives you an idea of what it will cost for each set you do. It is possible to break it down even more, education, tools, insurance if you wish.
Then ask yourself? How long does it take you per client? And what do you want to make per hour?
Going too low to start is usually bad for the long run as it makes it difficult to raise your prices to a proper level.
Good luck.

Yes well salon are charging £35 with extensions. I live down south and know everything up north is cheaper. So wondered what others charge? I won't start too low but want to make a great portfolio and then I'll raise my price. There's no one mobile really down here. Thanks x

I know, every time I attend a class, they give us a suggestion on prices. Do you think contacting your trainers for additional information on what to charge would help?

Yes well salon are charging £35 with extensions. I live down south and know everything up north is cheaper. So wondered what others charge? I won't start too low but want to make a great portfolio and then I'll raise my price. There's no one mobile really down here. Thanks x

Hi There Biljana is right with her advice

Also though if you are 'down south ' then the prices further North are irrelevant to your pricing . You need to take everything Biljana said and then set your prices according to your area and the costs involved :)

Latest posts

Back