How much do you charge for removal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poshpolish

Reaction score
Hey!

How much do
You charge for just removal if they don't want gel put back on?

Also what do you include for what you charge?

Thanks!

I charge £8 x

I include soak off, file (shape) cuticle tidy and nail strengthener x

I include soak off, file (shape) cuticle tidy and nail strengthener x

How much do you charge for taking gel nail polish off and re applying?

I don't discount. £8 for removal and £15 for gel :) x

Thank you! I'm trying to work out pricing!

At the moment I've only been charging £10.00 for gel nails. And £15.00 for removal and re applying.

Same as Enchant I do soak, file, cuticles and strengthener.

I charge £8 for soak off, £18 for gel alone and £22 for gel with a soak xx

I'm £5 for removal and £18 for plain one colour/£23 for added glitter

I work from home. I charge £20 for Shellac
£25 for removal and reapplication
£8 for removal only appointment (which includes nail shaping & cuticle oil)

Hey!

How much do
You charge for just removal if they don't want gel put back on?

Also what do you include for what you charge?

Thanks!
I charge £5 if not getting a 're paint. I do a mini mani

I charge £5 if not getting a 're paint. I do a mini mani
Dang going by the replies here I'm too cheap. I've only started back doing nails after a time out. I charge £10 for gel polish with free removal if getting polish on.. £5 for a removal ( same as Enchant ) £15 for pedi/mani & polish

Dang going by the replies here I'm too cheap. I've only started back doing nails after a time out. I charge £10 for gel polish with free removal if getting polish on.. £5 for a removal ( same as Enchant ) £15 for pedi/mani & polish

:eek::eek::eek:
How do you earn any money?
£10 for gel including removal is way to cheap ....please don't undersell yourself.
I know it depends on location and products used, but I see so many people offering such cheap treatments, makes me so sad.

I don't really .. as I had time out, I started doing it on friends/family to get my confidence back I charged them £10 . Then they told their friends. When I said it was £15 for a polish they said but such and such told me she got hers done for £10. And it's just starting to snowball from there. Clients are starting to come in but I feel now I can't put price up as it's all word of mouth.

£25 for gel polish £10 removal

I don't really .. as I had time out, I started doing it on friends/family to get my confidence back I charged them £10 . Then they told their friends. When I said it was £15 for a polish they said but such and such told me she got hers done for £10. And it's just starting to snowball from there. Clients are starting to come in but I feel now I can't put price up as it's all word of mouth.

Once you deduct all your costs you're probably not earning minimum wage.

It's your business so your choice what you charge but if you do want to increase your price, I would send out a mass text to all your current clients explaining that from September your introductory prices will be increasing, but will still remain very competitive. If you have a Facebook page, post a new price list online. That way everyone gets the message at the same time and can't argue the cost. x

I charge £10 for a removal treatment including a file, cuticle tidy and solar oil.

If I'm adding it onto a shellac then it's £5. In my last place i removed it for free if they were having a redo but instarted to begrudge the time. I'm much happier now x

If you increase your prices and they say that then you could explain that was an introductory offer until you were established and now you're offering both professional and quality treatments and products you are charging appropriately.
I'll be honest and say when I'm looking at salons if someone is cheap it puts me off.
I feel it also attracts clients looking for a bargain who might not necessarily be loyal clientele.

£25 for Gel polish and they can include a little bit of nail art such as glitter in with that.

£5.00 for removal and I simply remove product, file quickly and oil.

Don't undersell yourself. Every now and again I get someone telling me that so and so down the road is cheaper and I tell them to use her instead then - in the nicest possible way. I use quality products and have spent years and thousands of pounds training. You get what you pay for.

I charge
*£22 for a shellac manicure *£25 for a removal & reapplication
* +£3 for full set of glitter/foil
* £10 for just a removal & tidy up
* £15 for a removal with a manicure

Latest posts

Back