How much percentage to take ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss belle

Reaction score
Hi I am looking to employ a nail tech and considering taking a percentage out of their earnings , but how much ?? The nail tech will be using my equipment and products , water,elec,advertisment, e.tc. Does anyone do this ?? Thanks x

Hi I am looking to employ a nail tech and considering taking a percentage out of their earnings , but how much ?? The nail tech will be using my equipment and products , water,elec,advertisment, e.tc. Does anyone do this ?? Thanks x

If youre looking to employ her, would you not be paying her an hourly wage. Or are you looking to have someone self-employed working for you?

Sorry , they will be self employed . Using my things x

The salon i used to work in did this on a 50-50 basis as it was all the salon products that they were using.

I take 40% of takings from my self employed staff - I supply products/towels/tea/coffee/reception/include in advertising etc - it works for us - the only downside is if they are off or salon closed over holiday periods (christmas etc) then I dont get any ££ but still have to pay my overheads
hth x

Thank you . I've advertised renting a space but no onesinterested . All the people that have enquired have no equipment xx

Latest posts

Back