How much to charge for Swarovski crystals?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RitzyLox

Reaction score
Swarovski crystals are obviously the best kind to use as they are just so sparkly & retain their sparkle when covered in gel or shellac top coat... They are also then obviously more expensive - what does everyone charge for crystal nail art? I feel like I'm ripping myself off as Iv never charged for them before... Help x

I charge 50p per crystal or £60 big toe with Rockstar CND Shellac pedicure, £50 CND Shellac one finger Manicure. £85 full Pedicure, £75 Manicure. I hope that helps. X

I'm going to be doing one of these pedicures on a friend if mine, for her wedding day.

My friend asked me if these were actual crystals? Like as in the same as the ones used in jewellery?

Does anyone know exactly what the Swarovski crystals are? I hope I'm making sense. I don't know how to best explain it to clients?

Also, I've heard of Swarovski elements, does this have any relevance?

Sorry to jump in on your thread OP.

I'm going to be doing one of these pedicures on a friend if mine, for her wedding day.

My friend asked me if these were actual crystals? Like as in the same as the ones used in jewellery?

Does anyone know exactly what the Swarovski crystals are? I hope I'm making sense. I don't know how to best explain it to clients?

Also, I've heard of Swarovski elements, does this have any relevance?

Sorry to jump in on your thread OP.

swarovski elements are just what they call the crystals, Id suggest googling it if you want to know more about what they are and how they are made

Latest posts

Back