How much to charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kattyj

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I have set up my own salon at home, but it is a proper salon environment away from the house and i was wondering about how much to charge clients. I have collected price lists from salons in my area and these salons are not big salons in a prime location but nevertheless they have more overheads than i have, how much do you think i should undercut them by per treatment to be competitive?

Hello,

My only advice would be dont under cut, clients may think why she so cheap if your good at what you do (and im sure you are) there is no need to lower your prices.

and not to forget you will have lighting snd heating insurance use of your machines and your experience that all mounts up to the price on what you charge.

Good luck

Stacey xx:hug:

I was thinking of undercutting by a couple of pounds just to be competitive but i have paid lots of money for my training because I went to a private training college which trains to the highest possible standard and Im thinking Im actually worth more than that! So thank you so much for your advise because its doing my head in trying to work prices out and its nice to hear some good advice xx

Your more than welcome,

Not sure where you are in uk but your more than welcome to look at my website to get some ideas of prices.

Im mobile so im a little cheeper than salons (as no overheads) and im the same as other mobile therapists in my area.

www.tonicbeauty.co.uk

stacey x:hug:

I will have a look now at your prices and compare! Thank you again x
:)

Latest posts

Back