How Much To Put Away For My Products?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexandrajames

Reaction score
Hi There Guys, Just Started In A Salon Last Week Renting A Room!

I Am Currently Trying To Work Out What I Earn As My Wage.

I Use Clean And Easy Roller Wax And Use The Nsi Attraction For Acrylic Nails.

Just Wondering If Any Of You Can Give Me A Rough Guide Of How Much Money Per Wax, Set Of Nails, Refil, Manicure Etc. You Put Away For Products?

At The Mo I Only Put £6 Per Full Set Of Acrylics Away For Nsi Products Is This Enough Or Too Much?

Thank You For Your Assistance ! Xx

Hi There Guys, Just Started In A Salon Last Week Renting A Room!

I Am Currently Trying To Work Out What I Earn As My Wage.

I Use Clean And Easy Roller Wax And Use The Nsi Attraction For Acrylic Nails.

Just Wondering If Any Of You Can Give Me A Rough Guide Of How Much Money Per Wax, Set Of Nails, Refil, Manicure Etc. You Put Away For Products?

At The Mo I Only Put £6 Per Full Set Of Acrylics Away For Nsi Products Is This Enough Or Too Much?

Thank You For Your Assistance ! Xx

Well it is so good and refreshing to see that someone actually thinks to do this instead of spending all their hard earned cash and then not having enough to buy sufficient products. :lol:

As a general rule, a technician's products are about 13% of their service cost (if you are not charging ridiculously low prices) but don't forget the other overheads that go along with the business :lol:. I'm sure you wont. I'm sure 6.00 per set is more than ample to save toward your future products.

Latest posts

Back