How old is this colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArabianBeauty

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453209058.491602.jpg

I just found this in a local wholesaler (I never go there unless I'm desperate lol)

Very old...[emoji15]

I'm guessing late 90's but they changed the packaging again so could be before that....

Proper vintage lol, the guy didn't even want me to take a picture haha £1.50 for well out of date colour... Really don't know how he's planning on shifting that

I'm guessing late 90's but they changed the packaging again so could be before that....

I would say late 80s even because there was after thsot ube but before the current one already!!

I found a litre of wella lifetex shampoo the other day!

Proper vintage lol, the guy didn't even want me to take a picture haha £1.50 for well out of date colour... Really don't know how he's planning on shifting that

How can he not want you to take a pic[emoji23] tough sh*t

Is that legal? [emoji23]

Is that legal? [emoji23]

I bet there's a use by date on the tube or maybe it's so ancient, they didn't use them in the Stone Age. :eek:

I bet there's a use by date on the tube or maybe it's so ancient, they didn't use them in the Stone Age. :eek:

[emoji23] I didn't even check the tube for the date, was just so fascinated with the exterior lol

Their only £1.50 I might go buy a few as souvenirs haha

There will be a date on it somewhere but it will be in code. It won't be a clear use by date like you have with food, it will be a printed number and you have to know how to read the code lol. Some of the numbers will refer to where it came from and others the date, a bit like a car number plate.

But that's awful wouldn't trust anything in there lool, probably better off in boots hahahaahahah

Very old! Check for the date somewhere lol!

I bet it's still good!

Why would u even think about it the price gives it away

Think they thought you were going to buy the colour lol rather than asking out of curiosity [emoji3]

Forget the price giving it away.... The ancient box gives it away lol, I'm loving the box though [emoji7][emoji6] and I wonder if people will really buy it!!

Latest posts

Back