How prepared for Christmas are you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairflair'xo

Reaction score
Thought I'd start a friendly festive thread! :) I'm so impressed with myself this year, all my shopping (except two pressies) is done and wrapped! Very unlike me to be this organised! How are all of you doing? Anyone got anything exciting planned for the big day? 🎄 xxx

I wrapped all my presents last night whilst watching elf! It took the whole film to do it all. Decs went up yesterday. I have a few more things to be delivered this week and that's me done.

Pretty much done I started in Januray so I'm glad :) .. Just need to wrap away :) I hate wrapping might join you in the elf film 👍👍good idea xx

Aaaaargh! Nooo.

We just moved house this week-end and the rest of our stuff is being shipped over next week.

Luckily, there's just going to be the 3 of us for Christmas, so I think I'll just about manage that. :)

Cards written, presents bought, cake made, so am nearly there :D

Trees up and decorated, presents bought. All that's left to do now is make the homemade gifts, write the cards and wrap the presents. Should be done by Wednesday this week. 🎅🎄🎁

Your all so organised! As I said I never usually am! Love the elf idea while wrapping too :) xxx

Pretty much done I started in Januray so I'm glad :) .. Just need to wrap away :) I hate wrapping might join you in the elf film 👍👍good idea xx

I hate wrapping and Elf made it go so quick :)

Hi ya

Errr got me party frock sorted LOL

Attachments

• IMG_0009new.jpg
    IMG_0009new.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 158
... Tree and lights up and on ... Iv finished my pressie shopping today .... Yay ... Just need to wrap em up now ... !!!

(Hi Chrissie ... Looking good for Santa darling ... )
Xx

Moving next week so no decorations up yet! I've just started xmas shopping though, got nearly all my daughters, I'll be finishing tomorrow - thank goodness for online shopping! Although I'm praying we won't be up past midnight xmas eve wrapping yet again 😕

Moving next week so no decorations up yet! I've just started xmas shopping though, got nearly all my daughters, I'll be finishing tomorrow - thank goodness for online shopping! Although I'm praying we won't be up past midnight xmas eve wrapping yet again 😕

Most of mine was done online! Such a huge help xx

... Tree and lights up and on ... Iv finished my pressie shopping today .... Yay ... Just need to wrap em up now ... !!!

(Hi Chrissie ... Looking good for Santa darling ... )
Xx

Thanks hun xxxx

Oh yes these are times when I 💖 online shopping!

Got my family and friends presents already, just got to get my other halfs family sorted now! Tree went up today and getting the rest of my Xmas shopping on Tuesday =) love this time of year!!

I bought some doggy chocs for my dog minders pooch but fed them to my dog but that's it. I do all my shopping every year on Christmas Eve.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Came home and my partner has wrapped every present going #boooooom #result

I'm still in denial. Christmas is in March, right? 😝

Latest posts

Back