How to cure Ink London with a CND UV lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lianails

Reaction score
Im not sure if it is okay to use a cnd uv lamp with ink London products? So asking for advice. Also if it is okay to use the lamp with ink London how long is the cure time?

You should use the correct lamp to each system, otherwise you cannot guarantee a full cure, and you risk putting your customers at risk. The curing time is not important, it's the wavelengths. You can use the search function and find more information if you wish :)

I'm wondering similar

Contact INK London and ask them directly, they are the suppliers and the best place for technical information

Contact INK London and ask them directly, they are the suppliers and the best place for technical information
Thankyou I have tried contacting them but no reply

That's strange you had no reply, I've never had any trouble getting in touch and they are always very helpful. A while back I thought my INK lamp was broken and had to return it (free of charge) and they checked to see if one of my other lamps would be ok to use whilst I was waiting for it to be returned (mine wasn't CND though so I can't comment on that).
Have you tried asking on their Facebook group? Staff members are very good at responding on there too.

Last edited:
There is a sticky post that explains why you should not mix systems. That is, using a different gel product and a different UV lamp which can lead to under curing, service breakdown and with prolonged use, contact dermatitis.

Interestingly someone has asked if the CND lamp will cure iLac on their Facebook page today and one of the admins has replied saying to use the 2S setting for everything.

Latest posts

Back