How to do a facial?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm studying level 2 beauty and I have to do a facial on somebody when I'm back to college after the holidays and have forgotten the steps! I can't find them anywhere can anyone help?

Hi some colleges may teach a different routine. This is how I do my facials. lip cleanse then eye cleanse then double face cleanse then exfoliate then use the toner then face mask then toner again then finish off with a facial massage neck upwards sometimes include shoulders with a facial oil. You can steam at the start of the facial.
Hope this helps x

I'm studying level 2 beauty and I have to do a facial on somebody when I'm back to college after the holidays and have forgotten the steps! I can't find them anywhere can anyone help?

Eye cleanse
Lip cleanse
Superficial cleanse
Deep cleanse
Toner
Exfoliate / steam
Facial massage
Mask
Toner
Moisturise

... but each tutor may teach with slightly different techniques, you're probably better asking someone from your course if it's techniques. But if I were you I'd do some extra practising on this unit when you do get back into college if you still are unsure... !!!

Do you have any handouts or notes of your own? Everyone/college is different, but best to ask your tutor I'm sure he/she will help you out xx

Latest posts

Back