How to do these?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley Blakemore

The Beauty Room
Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399324937.616963.jpg
Has anyone done these, they are Ellie gouldings and I have been wanting to do them since I saw them a couple of years ago! Any advise would be great thanks

Is it a pale base with a black topcoat and the outline carved x

I would paint the nail white and then use a fine nail art stripper pen and go round the edges x

I really don't like this look ..... Looks like zombie fingers...... Or maybe it's meant to?! Lol 😕😬

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I would use the dark colour all over the nail. Then I would use a tiny piece of sponge in the centre with the lighter colour and work out towards the edges. A bit like doing sponge ombré.

I'm with kirsty14 I'd do pale colour all over then outline freehand

Great thanks! When I get a min I will try them out, I did think they looked a bit weird at first but I'm more into this look than sparkles, not much of a girly girl!

I really don't like this look ..... Looks like zombie fingers...... Or maybe it's meant to?! Lol 😕😬

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Reminds me of when I trapped by thumb in the car door. It looked just like that, but with real blood.

I think there's a cutepolish tutorial on YouTube, I think she calls them cartoon nails? I'll see if I can find it for you xx

Latest posts

Back