How to do you cart your nail art?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzilla

Reaction score
I have a large nail art display for my customers to choose from and I add to it almost on a daily basis.
At present I have mine displayed on a large board but it is now over crowded. Each nail is stuck on the board with blue tack on the back of each nail so whilst being mobile they are easy to knock off. I am really looking for something more.....transportable!!
I have looked at colour pops but it looks just as hazardous to transport around in a car!
I have over 100 nail art designs and growing and dont really want to show them to customers just as pictures.
Any bright ideas for my large collection?!

What about the display rings? They don't take up much space in your kit box x

What about uploading them onto a digital photo frame.. that way you can upload your images and set up a slideshow of your work. Am about to do this on a frame bought for me a year ago i never used and just found..if it works i will let know lol..

Sarah xx

Good idea digital photo frame, but sometimes pictures dont do the nails justice....or maybe i take bad pictures lol.
What are display rings?

Just screen grabbed these off flea bay but this sort of idea hath x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326676103.611798.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326676103.611798.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 50
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326676116.153592.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326676116.153592.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 41
ahhh those rings lol...yeah i have them for my colours but not for the nail art as I do all my nail art on size 1 tips so customers can get a good butchers at them!
I put "display rings" into Ebay just now and just found something fab and fairly cheap too which has answered my problem....
NEW 100 SLOT RING DISPLAY BOX TRAY SHOWCASE BOX GLASS | eBay

I never would have thought of this until you said display rings lol so ta very muchly!!! :D

This looks good too. I don't like doing my art on tips that are too big as it never turns out as good on smaller nails and clients say ' oh it looks different on my own nails'
If I try something on the spot I do the pinkie first and then let them decide if they like it x

I dont usually have a problem doing the pattern on a clients nail with it being smaller as long as its not too teeny weeny.....if it was i would helpfully advise them on what would look best on their little nails, or adapt the pattern as long as they were happy! I do a lot of practice and do a lot of nail art so dont mind about smaller nails.
I may have to get 2 of these cases tho...i can feel a lot of new nail art coming on!! lol

Latest posts

Back