How to get people to love Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Gigi do you honestly not think its possible? Iv always been so inspired by those who manage to build a business around everything else. I'm going part time in September to return to college to further my education. So I will have more time, with getting the school holiday etc!

Great idea about the shellac party! I may just do that! :) xxx

I wear Shellac 24/7. I do completely different fingers to toes and wear open toe shoes to work, so everyone sees what I have on, everyday.
I also email all my clients every two weeks with...'My Nails' and post pics of my fingers and toes. This alone gets me bookings.
I also have a Book of Work with all my designs as well as 60 odd color pops at my reception desk, coffee table and...yes, in the loo!

Yesterday, I was sat in the dentist waiting room, waiting to have a filling done. A lady said to me, I hope you don't mind me askin but where did you get your toes done? Are they ordinary polish!

.......Hook 'em up and reel 'em in!!!

I'm obsessed with Shellac...bore my husband with Shellac....and go to sleep thinking up new Shellac designs!!!

It works because I love it! So....don't stress about how to sell it...just enjoy it and others will see your enthusiasm and want it too! :)

Thanx for the reply!! I just wish I knew more nail people! Haha!! My friends get their hair done every few weeks and pay a fortune, yet when I try and tell them about the wonders of shellac, they can't afford it or just plain are not bothered about their nails! It's so frustrating when it's such a great product! And so much can be done with it!!

Latest posts

Back