How to get my hair this colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina1

Reaction score
This is how I want my hair:

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/we...in-film-awards-and-benefit-dinner-2012-02.jpg

My hair at the moment is a base 7 natural virgin hair, what colour can I use to achieve this or something similar?, I would prefer to do a full head tint as I want to do it myself, and don't want to pay bonkers money for highlights in a salon, I would like to use wella koleston perfect as I am quite familiar with it or I don't mind any suggestions of brands of colour you make?, what colour could I use (e.g a 9/3 or a 10) and what strength developer would you use?

Thank you really appretiate it !

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/we...in-film-awards-and-benefit-dinner-2012-02.jpg

My hair at the moment is a base 7 natural virgin hair, what colour can I use to achieve this or something similar?, I would prefer to do a full head tint as I want to do it myself, and don't want to pay bonkers money for highlights in a salon, I would like to use wella koleston perfect as I am quite familiar with it or I don't mind any suggestions of brands of colour you make?, what colour could I use (e.g a 9/3 or a 10) and what strength developer would you use?

Hiya :)
Sorry but nobody on here will offer a non-proffessional tips on how to DIY their own hair, it can be very dangerous so I, and Im sure everyone else, will just recommended to go to a proffessional.
If your hair is important to you its worth paying than risking it ! Hth x

How to get my hair this colour? - Yesterday, 11:36 PM

Broken link

Our Hair Geeks will not give you instructions on how to use a pro product if you are not a pro.
After all they have paid bonkers money for their training in order to work with these chemical treatments safely.

I merged both your threads asking this question, and as you can see you got the same answer both times.
I hope you take our advice.

Latest posts

Back