How to get this hair colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloe30

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just after a little advice from you hair colour pro's. I'm trying to achieve the colour that I've attached, from my current hair colour, which is a dark blonde, I'm naturally a light brown. I'm I'm just wondering what I can ask my hairdresser for. I've been getting highlights but I'm always disappointed as it's never much blonder. Any advice would be much appreciated:) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 89
Just show them the picture, if they can't follow that it's time to change your stylist to one who can

Hi everyone,

Just after a little advice from you hair colour pro's. I'm trying to achieve the colour that I've attached, from my current hair colour, which is a dark blonde, I'm naturally a light brown. I'm I'm just wondering what I can ask my hairdresser for. I've been getting highlights but I'm always disappointed as it's never much blonder. Any advice would be much appreciated:) x

Dear Chloe, I do agree with what KHS says above... a hair stylist should be able to achieve what you are looking for, otherwise change!

There are different ways of achieving what you are looking for. Nevertheless, here is my two cents...

First, you will need to get some very light ash blonde highlights put in first, especially around the face. As you can see, that is what Claudia has had done in the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back