How to go back brown from red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendymclean

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm naturally dark blonde and have been dying my hair dark brown for a while now and stupidly dyed my hair red two nights ago and it went an auburn colour but because of my natural blonde hair the roots went bright red. Although this isn't a great picture it's the clearest one I have lol: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...14513799293_1125992503_31234020_3349295_n.jpg

Anyway I was wondering how I would get back to brown again. I was hoping to go brown with ash blonde highlights but I know I'm not going to be able to achieve that for a while! I always used nice and easy medium cool brown so I was hoping to use that or maybe even a lighter brown and put schwarzkopf a touch of silver on it to get rid of the red tones as I used that when I used to have peroxide blonde hair. Anyone able to tell me if this is a good idea or what else I can do? I don't have the money to go to a salon at the moment..

Thanks in advance!

Sorry this is a professional forum and we dont give out DIY advise. Get to the salon as soon as poss!!!:D

Latest posts

Back