how to join creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailfairy

Reaction score
Hi folks. Can anyone tell me how i can get a Creative try me kit? Been on their website but by looks of it you have to have done there conversion course. At this stage i just want to try the product. I am presently VTCT trained is this enough to use their products or do you have to do the conversion course. If so does anyone know how much this costs and how many days it lasts. Thanks

The problem with try me kits is that there are many potential problems one can have using them.
For instance, if you prep the same as you do with another system (especially one you are upset with because you have lifting) than you may very well have the same problems you are having now.
If you use a brush you have been using with another system, you may have discolouation problems or other forms of service breakdown.
If you are unsure of the mix ratio and workability... more problems.

Therefore, I am not usually overly fond of try me kits though saying that, I still recognise their importance in investment into a new system.

Now I have gotten my personal feelings on try me kits out... Ill try to answer a couple of your questions :wink2:

Yes, CND do try me kits and they are availible in the UK for qualified nail techs. In fact, if you are going to GMEX... I have a very limited number of a very new system that you can try out as long as I have enough at the stand *winkwink*

As far as coversion courses, they are currently only the price of the kit (which is close to 50% off anyway) and the course if FOC. That is availible for qualified techs. Your best bet is to call Designer Nails and speak to an academy advisor.

Hope this helps ;)

well this is the prob you see. ive been using millennium but had serious probs with lifting so been adviced to try CND.

Are you going to the show? If so, it will give you a great chance to see and experience several differing systems and make an educated and complete decision more so than simply playing with part of a complete system and making a decision on that. That goes for any system out there.

Sure you can get a try me kit... I wouldn't want to discourage you... But I would rather you see and experience the complete system... not just the L&P element of it.

Hope that makes sense

No cant go bit far for me to travel. Dont know what to do really!!!

Give Designer Nails a call if you are interested in a try me kit from CND then... or see if there is a distributor in your local area that wouldnt mind doing a demonstration start to finish for you.

Good luck ;)

Hi

I am doing the Creative conversion course 20th Oct, i was going to pick up a kit to try at olympia but thought for the price of the kit i might as well do the conversion. I think it is really worth doing seeing as i have paid out on kits before (not cheap) which you get no training. I have used a few different l&P products and have found each product to work differently with different pick up ratios and to be honest i really think after trial and error it is worth knowing about the product you are working with and the pick up ratios, and i honestly think that the creative conversion course which includes the kit will be well worth the money.

Shelley

nailfairy said:
Hi folks. Can anyone tell me how i can get a Creative try me kit? Been on their website but by looks of it you have to have done there conversion course. At this stage i just want to try the product. I am presently VTCT trained is this enough to use their products or do you have to do the conversion course. If so does anyone know how much this costs and how many days it lasts. Thanks
The conversion class is one day and the class is free. You only pay for the kit which is the most reasonable price at a saving of 50% on the products in the kit, which includes a new brush worth 30.00. It is the best way to go and you will learn tonnes. Including how to do immaculate prep. Ring 0113 275 0433

Latest posts

Back