How to keep my brown hair brown?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x3stephanie

Reaction score
To all the lovely hair geeks out there, I have a question. I'm naturally a mousy brunette but I have been having 1/2 highlights to get the ombré look. Anywho, I'm going back brunette and my hair appointment is in a few weeks. I have already been instructed by my hairdresser that the brunette colour will naturally fade. So, my question is, how can I maintain a good brown colour and keep it looking brown? I'm looking for a shampoo, conditioner and a treatment. Can anyone help? Thanks guys x

To all the lovely hair geeks out there, I have a question. I'm naturally a mousy brunette but I have been having 1/2 highlights to get the ombré look. Anywho, I'm going back brunette and my hair appointment is in a few weeks. I have already been instructed by my hairdresser that the brunette colour will naturally fade. So, my question is, how can I maintain a good brown colour and keep it looking brown? I'm looking for a shampoo, conditioner and a treatment. Can anyone help? Thanks guys x

All hair colour fades over time as you wash it, but to help maintain the colour between your next appointments invest in a pro brand shampoo and conditioner.

Ask your stylist what she suggest from her / his retail range, I personally like redken, or the Matrix Biolage

But to maintain a good colour you do need to have re touches.

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

You could also use a color depositing shampoo, the De Lorenzo range has several shades of brown :) Also evo, nak, juuce and vitality do a color depositing conditioner/masque :) I'm a strong believer in colour depositing shampoos and conditioners :) keeps your hair looking fresh between appointments

Latest posts

Back