How to mix these colors?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conny

Reaction score
Hello fellow geeks,

Next week i have 2 clients who want these nails. One needs them plain black, with the accent-nails like in the picture done with Brisa Gel. SHe allergic to all gels but Brisa.
Problem is that there is no more Black Opaque gel available. Could i mix Black Additive in Clear Brisa? I'm afraid it can cause allergic reactions, because that's the reason this client can only wear Brisa Gel.
And how do i get the beige-neutral color? I have almost all Brisa gels, but no black :sad:
That's for the mam, the daughter in-law wants the exact same as the pic but in L&P:cool:
How do i mix this neutral tone? I was thinking 'Warm Pink Opaque" with a little "Pure White Opaque", but how do i d a touch of brown to it with the excisting additives?
I really could use some Geek-help here.

picture.php

Would she not have shellac? This would b easier lol

No, if they wanted Shellac i had no color-problem ;-)

2.20u now, i tried mixing brisa gel to get the nude-color, no succes :sad:
With the acrylic, i'm pretty close, but it's still to 'yellow-ish'... tommorrow i'll try some more.

Please, if any idea on how to mix these colors (Brisa gel and in CND Acrylic powder) give me
picture.php
a helpfull hint

Do you have additives? Or Brisa Bolds gels?

You need to create a brown gel. Mix red and green in equal parts.

Now you need Brisa white paint and warm opaque gel. Slowly and with small portions add the brown and the white into your Brisa warm opaque gel. You would probably need more white and very little brown.

I hope this helps ;)

Do you have additives? Or Brisa Bolds gels?

You need to create a brown gel. Mix red and green in equal parts.

Now you need Brisa white paint and warm opaque gel. Slowly and with small portions add the brown and the white into your Brisa warm opaque gel. You would probably need more white and very little brown.

I hope this helps ;)

I'm sure it will, thank you so much.

Perfect! I have the needed gels, paint and all additives in the house.
After breakfast, before anything else, i wil try this.

To create the black, can i add the black additive to clear brisa gel (knowing the client is allergic to all gel's but Brisa? If not, what are my options here?

Pictures promised next week!

I'm sure it will, thank you so much.

Perfect! I have the needed gels, paint and all additives in the house.
After breakfast, before anything else, i wil try this.

To create the black, can i add the black additive to clear brisa gel (knowing the client is allergic to all gel's but Brisa? If not, what are my options here?

Pictures promised next week!

If you don't have existing Brisa black gel, you can sure mix the black additive with clear gel. Just make sure you put up to 30% ratio for proper curing.

Latest posts

Back