How to politely say no to sponsorships?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Louise~

Reaction score
I'm terrible at saying no to people :o but the bottom line is I can't afford it!

I'm sponsering a girl for a pagent type competition already & I don't mind sponsering her because she's a wee dote & I'm very fond of her. But since I've done it for her I'm inundated with people looking similar sponsership for different competitions - people who have never even as much as given me a penny's worth of trade! And I wouldn't mind if they were reputable competitions that may gain you some publicity but I've never even heard of them before & they are looking straight out cash from me, not treatments to make them look their best! *sigh*

How do I word it politely?

I'm sorry but I have a charity/ group / organisation / person that I currently sponsor exclusively, I wish you best of luck finding a sponsor for your cause.

Think that's polite enough.

Many places iv worked had charity box's, but no way would we be allowed to have any charity other than the stores chosen one (wast even allowed to wear a poppy or a daffodil for Wales thing day, although I broke that rule), many places do it do don't feel bad. At the end of it you have to get something back from where you help, be it publicity or just the joy of knowing you helped someone or thing that you believe in xoxo

Latest posts

Back