How to promote bridal/prom hair as the season's coming up.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautification

Reaction score
I can't think of any new ways to promote my bridal/prom hair and really want to give it all a push seen as though it's getting nearer to wedding & prom season!!
I've got a website but no pics as i need people t do hair on and put pics on my site.

i can make flyers easily but i dont want to post them through letter box's as people just tend to throw them away.
i advertise on yell.com, freeindex and thompson local.

also where do i find out information about hiring a stall at a wedding fayre..?

all help would be grateful thanks :)

Hi there

You can simply google Wedding Fayres and I am sure you would have a wide selection come up, search in your area and see what happens. I'm sure something will pop up!

Also, with regards to advertising your services, have you thought about local trade fayres and doing demo's? Maybe call into local Bridal Wear Shops and see if they work closely with any specific Wedding Hair/Make up Speciailists, if not kindly ask could they recommend your services? You could also try doing the same for Wedding Planners/ Managment companies. They will always be recommending Hair Stylists/Florists/Catering companies etc. I would suggest making up BUSINESS CARDS as opposed to leaflets they are more professional and easy to hand out.

Best of luck!

MHD x x x

thanks, tried the fayre but couldn't find anything don't think i looked hard enough going to keep going :)

advertising on loads of sites aswell but not getting anything back

I've just done a 'designer day' at a local bridal boutique shop. They advertised a new collection of dresses and invited young ladies to come on Saturday, have bucks fizz, try on a dress and have the hairdresser trial your hairstyle for you.

It was good, I didn't pay anything to be there (you would pay for a wedding fayre) it works well for the bridal shop and for you.

Latest posts

Back