How to set up a beauty salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saya

Reaction score
Bump me if you need to, as I'm not sure if this has been done already..

I did it, people before me have done it, and theres still more people doing it..

Asking the question that keeps the Biz forum going.. and that is ' Where and how do I start?'

Well surely theres a text/ e-book available on this very subject. If not, then I am happy to start one. With the help of all the salon Geeks of course : ) I'm still a newbie and learning as I go along, so this would be a great way for me relay my lessons learn't.

Don't want to re-invent the wheel, so if you know of any good books/ articles, please do let us know here.

If anyone thinks this is a good call, show me your support and I will take it from there : )

I'm sure it can be a real help for a lot of ppl... including you as ppl may want to share their experiences too

This is a good book for our sort of businesses:

Setting up & Running a complementary Health Practice
by Praticia Bishop
(successful business start-ups)

It is a brilliant book easy to read and step by step, there is a link to it on amazon, not sure if this will work though!

Amazon.co.uk: Setting Up and Running a Complementary Health Practice: An Insider Guide to Making a Living from Running a Complementary Health Practice (Successful Business ... Practice (Successful Business Start-Ups): Patricia Bishop: Books

(how to books: How To Books - Publisher & Online Book Store)

I used it to set up my business so i wouldnt forget to do anything! There was a post on here recently regarding the PRS music licence. That was one of the things I got first through the help of this book so i didnt really know what all the fuss was about haha. I had a good guide!

Thanks guys,
I'm going to look into this a bit more with salon geek's help : )

Latest posts

Back