How to store my Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rima Shah

Reaction score
Hi all - I use a roo beauty bag and keep all my colours and equipment stored in there. I leave the bag in my lounge as during the day which is between 19 and 23 degrees and it's a wooden floor. Where do you store ur bags and equipment when not in use? I also go away for 2 weeks next week so would like to know where is good to keep it all. Don't want the shellac drying out

They won't dry out, only light cures them and they are in opaque bottles to prevent them curing in the bottle

Thanks Trinity !

Can someone tell me how best to store/display Vinylux......
I retail it, and as such it sits on a display unit by the reception....is this O.K.?

Can someone tell me how best to store/display Vinylux......
I retail it, and as such it sits on a display unit by the reception....is this O.K.?

Yes, should be fine - as long as it doesn't sit in the sun and get hot, shouldn't be a problem.

I go through mine now and then and give each bottle a good shake. Stops them from separating out which isn't the best look for a retail stand! [emoji51]

Yes, should be fine - as long as it doesn't sit in the sun and get hot, shouldn't be a problem.

I go through mine now and then and give each bottle a good shake. Stops them from separating out which isn't the best look for a retail stand! [emoji51]

Thank you :)

Latest posts

Back