How to use a primer pen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
Hi i got a primer without primer brush. I first wanted to use a seperate primer brush for this but then i thought of a primer pen.
Do you fill it up with the primer or do you just dip the tip in the bottle and let it absorb?...never used it

Hi i got a primer without primer brush. I first wanted to use a seperate primer brush for this but then i thought of a primer pen.
Do you fill it up with the primer or do you just dip the tip in the bottle and let it absorb?...never used it

hi
i thought a primer pen came with the primer allready loaded, but if you've got an old 1 thats dried up i can't see the harm in refilling it. personally i'm not so keen on primer pens i prefer 2 use a brush but thats just down to personal prefrence.i don't use the brush that comes with a bottle of primer i use an old 1 and clean it between clients.
hth
:hug:

What is it that makes you prefer a primer brush if i may ask?

What is it that makes you prefer a primer brush if i may ask?

it's hard to say really :lol: i think it's that the primer pen tip is too 'solid' for me i find it easier to manouver (if that's the right word) a brush.i don't have anything against a pen it's just me and my quirks :D

Thx :green: I think i understand what you mean. I appreciate your help.
I guess i will stick to the brush aswell

Thx :green: I think i understand what you mean. I appreciate your help.

ur welcome.:hug:
be interesting to hear anyone else's opinion though

Latest posts

Back