How to word?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura1993

Reaction score
This week I have decided to really go out and hand leaflets everywhere and I was thinking about going to shops in the town and speak to staff about maybe putting leaflets in their staff rooms. Is this even acceptable?! I'm self employed in a salon but really need to earn more so I'm going mobile too!

Also I emailed a few nurseries near me about putting leaflets in them for mummies to pick up but heard NOTHING! Why don't people just say no?!

So basically is it ok to do this in shops? I was thinking schools too? But how do I word this?!

All help apretiated :) xxx

You will probably get a better response face to face when leaflet dropping. Some other businesses will charge you for the favour of putting your business leaflets on thier premises, some absolutely will not allow it but writing to them for something like this usually doesn't get any response at all.

Everyone is busy running thier own businesses too. You could offer to cross promote by putting their leaflets in your business too.

Good luck.

I was planning on going in anyway but also how could I cross prmote?!
xx

Latest posts

Back