How would I recreate these nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieJ

Reaction score
A client has sent this picture to me, asking if I could do them for her.
I use Shellac & have Wildfire and Blackpool.
Could I do this by sponging? or should I use an additive?
Please help. Thanks xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412622922.757833.jpg

and the picture would help! sorry! x

The easiest way would be to use additives as you can blend and create a graduated effect easily. I would use your Wildfire and the Black CND Additive faded down, or you could use Blackpool then apply Red Additive faded up but I don't think the Red Additive would show up well on Blackpool. ;) x

Christian Louboutin Inspired nails! I love this style! I agree totally and Wildfire with Black Pool IS the closest match. I've never done the gradient but if I were; I would use the black CND additive.

In the photos I used Nude Nickers, Black Pool and Wildfire.
The French tips is Beau, Decadence (with Ruby Ritz on top), Black Pool with a gold decal and Wildfire under the free edge. I do aplogize that my nails are not as tidy and shaped as I'd like because I have a broken arm and a cast (covered in lace).

The photos should show you the colours though... I hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_0880.JPG
    IMG_0880.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_0896.JPG
    IMG_0896.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_0916.JPG
    IMG_0916.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_1068.JPG
    IMG_1068.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 352
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412660882.531707.jpg
I did something similar but with Tinted Love and the black additive...Just be sparing and build it up as a little goes a long way and the black gets everywhere!!! Lol ��

Last edited by a moderator:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412684663.279889.jpg
I did this with the sponge Client likes it but I think the sponge effect is too obvious. I'll get the black additive, I think x

Latest posts

Back