How would you achieve this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jody2412

Reaction score
Hey, I usually use a wand to wave or curl. How would you guys achieve this?
I was thinking smaller sections, back combed, brushed out and maybe some sea salt spray afterwards?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435523180.098295.jpg

I think your on the right track, I'd use a straightner personally but I think the pic looks like a wide tong

I was thinking of a straightener all the waves look like they are going the same way and they look be beachy rather than symmetrical.

Clients make me laugh they love the back but what about the front ha ha x

It's one of them "I've just woke up like this" kind of look

With out a doubt, I would use a large barrel tong.
Gently shake once finished, then twist and clip front.....job done......Don't over think it! ;)

Hairspray set on a large 2"barrel, brush out when done curl setting, finger style with Schwarzkopf Dust It clay powder on roots= slightly used tousled curls

I was thinking of using my 32 mm (1.5 inch) bArrel but sections would need to be to tiny as I find it only curls the mid to ends.

Yea I do over think x

I reckon straighteners on a vertical.

i would be tempted to have a go at both myself. see what gets best result. good old miss dolly wont mind lol! if ive time on thurs im going to do this actually.

i would be tempted to have a go at both myself. see what gets best result. good old miss dolly wont mind lol! if ive time on thurs im going to do this actually.
Did you get great results?

Latest posts

Back