How would you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twixabix

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447869175.385085.jpg
I would love to do this colour on a client. What would you advise. Any colour geeks advice would be appreciated

She's a light blonde/ blonde naturally

Is it colour advice or placement advice if your after? What is your opinion on how you would achieve this look?

Do you have a client you are already doing it on? If so what's her natural color and what is the client coming in with (present hair)

Do you have a client you are already doing it on? If so what's her natural color and what is the client coming in with (present hair)
She's a base 9/10 mainly natural colour with very old grown out hi lights on the top section.im thinking a mixture of 8/73 ct maybe something darker and some blonde lights in foils and tint In between. I like having other opinions as I work for myself now and miss having other ideas

Looks like a standard set of highlights, with possibly a caramel low light.....
Don't over think it;)

Looks like a standard set of highlights, with possibly a caramel low light.....
Don't over think it;)
I know I think I've lost my mojo when it comes to colour choices these days I need to do a refresher course, although I have learnt a lot on here. What caramel colour would you use ?

It definitely has a warmer look to it but like red star said its a basic thing of highs and lows but maybe for the lowlight you could do a 7/73 or 8/73 that way your getting the warmth but not too much!

I know I think I've lost my mojo when it comes to colour choices these days I need to do a refresher course, although I have learnt a lot on here. What caramel colour would you use ?

I use INOA by L'oreal....7.14 is a good choice ;).
I'd probably do 2 x Studio blonde with 20 vol
1 x 7.14 INOA
Don't forget your OLAPLEX.:p.
GOOD LUCK:)

Thanks for the help [emoji1]

1/2lv.8N=1/2lv8G all over with tzone bleach & foils

Latest posts

Back