Hunger Games China Glaze mad, cheap prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniminx13

Reaction score
Had to share Geeks....
Sally's are offering China Glaze Colours from the Capital range at silly low prices! I have just ordered the whole range for under £xx! Soooo happy....
Ps the online ordering is a going wrong so phone through if you want some...: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for this chick 
I'm just at college training in nail tech and this is a fab start for me with a decent brand of polish :)
I did make the mistake of ordering online though to which it said order referred so I called them and they say it's just because my billing and delivery addresses are different and they will confirm if it's ok tomorrow so fingers crossed 
Lovely colours though too xxx

Glad someone else got to get a bargain.. I was sure it was a pricing error but when I phoned I was pleasantly surprised....

Glad someone else got to get a bargain.. I was sure it was a pricing error but when I phoned I was pleasantly surprised....

Its 3 for 2 online but where do you get the whole range for under £xx?

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Wow thanks for posting this! just bought 15 polishes off the site for less than £xx!! extremely happy girlie right here :D x

Hi rosie
If you go to nails, then nail polishes, china glaze hunger games is one of The choices and they're in there chick 

Xxx

Its 3 for 2 online but where do you get the whole range for under £xx?

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

There are about 9 polishes in the Hunger Games section.... I got a couple of crackle polished too but think they are between £xx.xx depending on colour....

Wow thanks for posting this! just bought 15 polishes off the site for less than £xx!! extremely happy girlie right here :D x

Bargain isn't it....xx

Thanks for this just got a bargin! :)

Crazyyy, they circulated through our sallys, like 6 months ago here. You cant get them anymore were I live :)

I'm gutted. Just called sallys and they said my order won't cone through :( sufficient funds in the account, billing addresses correct and everything and customer services cant tell me what the problem is 
Really disappointed xxx

Sussed it! Billing address was incorrect. My bank was still in my old address. Fingers crossed it gies through this time! 
Xxx

Latest posts

Back