HVLP Click n Tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glam8babe

Reaction score
has anyone else got this machine? Ive had it 2 weeks bought from Nouvatan and it feels like too much product is coming out but when i turn the dial it just feels like the tan is going speckely.... its like I can't win with this machine.... anyone got any tips for me? x

I don't know if it's exactly the same machine, but I bought the Maximist pro TNT from suntana (which is a click n tan gun) and I'm having the same problem. It uses far too much solution even on the lowest settings. I'm also having a problem with the guns blowing off the hose during application.

I have no idea what to do! This was an expensive machine and I was getting better results from my smaller glam machine!

I don't know if it's exactly the same machine, but I bought the Maximist pro TNT from suntana (which is a click n tan gun) and I'm having the same problem. It uses far too much solution even on the lowest settings. I'm also having a problem with the guns blowing off the hose during application.

I have no idea what to do! This was an expensive machine and I was getting better results from my smaller glam machine!

at least its not just me! ... I Thought i had a faulty machine, I think im gunna message Nouvatan and let them know. It's kinda knocking down my confidence as i'm new at tanning xx

Latest posts

Back