Hyperhidrosis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malea423

Reaction score
I could use suggestions for a client of mine. She had been diagnosed with hyperhidrosis and we are having issues finding a product that works. He is what we have done so far and the results.

-Regular polish will not last more than 24 hours
-Gel polish lasted a couple days
-Gel overlay started chipping after 2 days at the free edge

I am sure it is not my prep as I am extremely careful, especially with all of the issues she has. I have tried to dehydrate with acetone, alcohol, scrub fresh and Bio Sculpture Sanitize. I have even gone as far are dehydrating one nail at a time applying product and curing... Nothing seems to be working! On top of her condition, she is a stylist and is in water a lot.

She has had luck with acrylics, but knowing where she got them done, I would assume that the product had MMA in it....

Anyone have a client like this? I am going to try to glue on tips next with a gel overlay to see if that will prevent the free edge lifting, but I really don't know what else I could try...Even if I could get her to last for a week, I could set weekly appointments with her. I would love to see this work as I believe she would be a great person to get referrals from.

Any suggestions would be great!

Malea

Latest posts

Back