I am officially huffing! girls!!!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kesall

Reaction score
Well this totally takes the biscuit! My hubby & I had been looking on U Tube @ the "NailPrinting" magical machines (lol) I thought they would be pretty cool for matching outfits or having my poochies on my nails (lost the plot!) Anyway we ended disscussion & 1 week on some maniac was ringing my doorbell @ a 6am telling me I had a delivery!???? I obviously argued very politely half asleep) & got up out of my cosy bed to be greeted with a blimmin NailPrinter straight from China?? ER yip im thinking wot a lovely hubby & once id had my coffee & come alive a bit the excitement of the new toy kicked in! Which by the way i've sat with for b****y hours trying to connect, only to realise it isnt compatible with Vista arrrrrrrrrrg!!! being a very grateful wife I told my hubby to return the B****y thing lol, dont cha just lurve men..........

Well this totally takes the biscuit! My hubby & I had been looking on U Tube @ the "NailPrinting" magical machines (lol) I thought they would be pretty cool for matching outfits or having my poochies on my nails (lost the plot!) Anyway we ended disscussion & 1 week on some maniac was ringing my doorbell @ a 6am telling me I had a delivery!???? I obviously argued very politely half asleep) & got up out of my cosy bed to be greeted with a blimmin NailPrinter straight from China?? ER yip im thinking wot a lovely hubby & once id had my coffee & come alive a bit the excitement of the new toy kicked in! Which by the way i've sat with for b****y hours trying to connect, only to realise it isnt compatible with Vista arrrrrrrrrrg!!! being a very grateful wife I told my hubby to return the B****y thing lol, dont cha just lurve men..........
Ah bless him his heart was in the right place, my other half is well into all aspects of beauty, not that he is camp or anything but i must run on about products and equipment so much its rubbing off!!!
Never buy from china!! LOL
faye
xx

Lesson to be learned I think! My hubby is the same he quite often has to go to work with some rather unusual Man Nails lol x

Nice hubby but this should be a blog...... :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back