I am so disappointed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clare1894

Reaction score
Hi girls, I need your help!

today i got a message off a girl that had her nails done yesterday by me saying they are a bit too thin for her liking she likes them to be chunky so could i fit her in today and put some more acrylic on them for her to thiken them up. So i said yeah not a problem.

so i have just done them and they have gone yellow!!! what is going on? I have never had this happen (never).

could someone please shed some light please?

Only thing I could think of is did you buff off a top coat before you applied the remainder of the acrylic???

yeah i buffed the top coat off. I am really stumped at this.
the girl said maybe its because you dint put the primer on, I was told by my tutor that you dont ever put primer on acrylic or tip just on the natural nail?

clare x

yeah i buffed the top coat off. I am really stumped at this.
the girl said maybe its because you dint put the primer on, I was told by my tutor that you dont ever put primer on acrylic or tip just on the natural nail?

clare x

Yeh coz primer is only to neutralise the natural nail plate. The only thing I can think of is that maybe all of the top coat wasn't removed? Did it go yellow straight away or over time?

Could you have had a dirty brush? i know when i first started doing nails i wasn't cleaning my brush properly, and the acrylic would sometimes go yellow? just a thought. x

Latest posts

Back